⚠️ With COVID-19 leading to disruptions form time to time, deliveries can take longer than estimated, so please be patient! We advise choosing tracked options for a better and quicker delivery experience. ⚠️
⚠️ Our goods are shipped from the UK. If you are outside the UK or EU, you will be responsible for paying import duties, taxes as well as handling/processing fees. These will be charged by the shipping carrier/local postal services when the goods arrive in your country. As of 20th July 2021, we started using the EU IOSS scheme which means we collect taxes up front for the EU (as long as the order is below 150 Euros!) which means there should be no additional charges for countries in the European Union.
If your order was made to the EU before the 20th July 2021, you will still need to pay taxes and fees on arrival⚠️
⚠️ Jump rope mats are only available to certain territories ⚠️
Domestic Shipping (UK)
- Economy - 2nd Class Royal Mail from £3.49 (4-7 working days estimated)*
Standard - 1st Class Royal Mail from £3.99 (2-4 working days estimated)*
Economy Tracked - Royal Mail Tracked 48 from £5.99 (2-4 working days estimated)*
Standard - Royal Mail Tracked 24 from £7.99 (1-3 working days estimated)*
Note - delivery options and prices available depend on the weight and the value of goods. Where untracked delivery costs are similar to tracked, only the tracked option will be available as this is a quicker and a safer option especially during COVID. For items that are of a higher value, only tracked options will be available in order to make sure the goods arrive and are insured. Sometimes 2nd class is unavailable when we believe service levels are not good enough for the item in the basket.
- Priority (1-3 working day estimated delivery. Aims to arrive next working day if ordered by 1pm on a working day) - from £15
- Urgent (1-2 working day estimated delivery. Aims to arrive before 12 next working day if ordered by 1pm on a working day) - from £30
Please note - Our Jump Rope Mats have a fixed heavy shipping rate of £9.99 🙌*These timelines are estimated from the day after your order and can sometimes take longer if there are shipment delays from our suppliers or delays with Royal Mail (and other delivery providers) which can be common during COVID. We will also endeavour to update you in advance if we know of delays to your order. Royal Mail (and other delivery services) sometimes lose items, in this instance, we will resend the order. If this happens, your order will be later than the estimated timelines.
Please use our US site https://doperopes.com/ where orders are fulfilled from our location in Washington state
- Standard Tracked - estimated 5-10 working days - from £12.50
- Express Tracked - estimated 3-6 working days - from £25
Note that mats are heavier and therefore more expensive to ship!
If you are in the EU, please get in touch with us if the shipping carrier charges you any fees, this should not happen. If they do, do not pay it but contact us. If you do pay it, you will be able to get a refund and we can help with that.
International Shipping (other territories)**
*Customers are responsible for paying import duties and taxes as well as courier handling fees*
*Jump rope mats are only available to certain territories*
Rest of EUROPE - Standard and Urgent options available**
- From £12.50
- Standard delivery options are estimated to take 7-14 working days*
- Priority/Urgent delivery available from £22.50 with 3-6 working day estimated timeframe*
Shipping times vary from country to country, estimated time frames and prices are detailed at checkout*
- From £12.50 standard tracked shipping (8-14 working days estimated)
- From £27 express shipping (3-7 working days estimated)
- Shipping times vary from country to country, estimated time frames and prices are detailed at checkout*
Rest of World - Rates vary** (not all territories are served)
- Please go through to checkout on our website where you will find a cost and time estimate for your order.
*These timelines are estimated and can sometimes take longer if there are shipment delays from our suppliers or delays with Royal Mail (and other delivery providers). We will update you in advance if we know of delays to your order.
**If you are ordering to an address outside the United Kingdom or the EU, Dope Ropes are not responsible for paying import duties or taxes into that country. These are the responsibility of the customer and for the customer to investigate and understand before ordering. Dope Ropes are not responsible for any delays, damages or losses caused by local delivery services after goods are shipped.